Sunday, November 27, 2016

Ain't no Thang: Futurama

This is a post series about various cartoons and animated shows that I enjoy.

*Cracks Knuckles.......regrets as one knuckle is hurt and cracking it made it worse* Great I'm a genius.....Oh I'm typing again.....crud.. act professional....Howdy folks*thinks who says howdy anymore, then realizes I do* So today we will be talking about *pretends to look at list as if I have this stuff planned out* Animated Shows....yeah that sounds good. So anyways I'm sixteen but yeah I still watch cartoons, I mean not like kiddy ones like paw patrol or ones like that. No I'm talking about the classics man Futurama, Family Guy, Scooby-Doo, Samurai Jack, Tom and Jerry, etc.
childhood cartoons

Main focus today though is possibly my favorite *drum roll* bet you're getting tired of these little extra comments I'm putting in huh? too bad....my blog I can do what I want. :P That focus today is on Futurama, personally my favorite cartoon of all time. *sheds tear as he reflects on watching the last episode as it is cancelled now* This is about the adventures of the planet express crew as they are thrown into any and every situation, with a great cast of characters. Best two characters you ask? Bender(a robot) and Zoidberg (a giant doctor lobster) they are the funniest and I love the attitude and funny one liners that the two have. Best episode in my opinion is when they have a bunch of boxes with different parallel universes, it's filled with one liners and hilarious moments. I grew up watching this and have seen every episode so if you have any interest just talk to me about it and I can tell you anything.

Ahhh yes the good ol' times *looks at photo and smiles* In my eyes you are never too old, you don't need to grow up, don't let people take away what you love. I love this cartoon, I will always love this cartoon and I won't anyone take that away from me. Wow look at that this turned into a heartfelt moment for me.......well I guess there's one last thing to say.....See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment