Alright so the University of Southern California man you know my passion for this school if you actually read my post from last week, *thinks of the tens of people who read it* ........oh man I'm still supposed to be writing a blog. So yes USC for me is "the dream" and you know my opinion on the football team too, SO it should come as no surprise to you that we are on an 8 game win streak after winning this weekend, and lets just say WE ARE ON FIRE SON!!!!!!

As for the Seahawks.......*Says in depression, you could say crippling depression* well it wasn't an easy week, it's not that the game was a blow out or anything, it was a close game it just wasn't the outcome that I was expecting. So......there's a team in the state of Florida that plays in the city of Tampa, ya know sounds normal for the most part except they can be seen as a below average team........why am I being so nice.....ugh okay JUST KNOW THAT I AM OVER THE GAME IF I WERE WRITING THIS THE DAY AFTER MY DESCRIPTION OF THE TEAM WOUlLD BE VERY..........colorful. *Calm yourself Josh you can do this* okay, so yeah anyways you would be expecting me to say "YAKUM!!!!!!" right yeah I know that word deserves better..... but the final of the game was 14-5.
Bummed out that USC actually crushed UW even though we were on a winning streak. Guess it doesn't matter now that Alabama is against Clemson!
ReplyDelete