Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Currently

And who would've thought I'd be starting a blog today..... Never been interested into the blogging scene, But ya know I don't give assignments, I just accomplish them. If you're expecting some ground breaking, hard hitting, heavy stuff. then you came to the wrong place, so make your way toward the door now. now let's get tooooooo it. But first, if you've made it this far congratulations you have wasted two minutes reading my intro!!!!!

  Currently Watching/ I am currently watching Luke Cage, The show has been out for around a month ago, and I have so far been hooked to the series. It is interesting to see the real world application of problems into the series, such as police violence against African Americans, the corporate greed, political corruption, etc. I really like watching it because it is a superhero that a lot of people can connect with in many aspects, because in reality he just is a normal guy with a few changes of his abilities. If you watch the show though I do recommend that you watch it by yourself or with someone who is comfortable with hearing derogatory terms directed toward African Americans, this is because the series tries to focus on prejudice and racism in America. Ok look overall in my recommendation the show is AMAZING, I sound like a boring dude but in reality this show should be on your must watch list, like go right now start, leave this page now. GO!!

  Currently listening/ I am currently listening to a lot of Johnny Cash and "The Wanderer" by Dion DiMucci, I have always had an appreciation for Johnny Cash in this case it just so happened that I have really been hooked on his music. I am a huge fan of "Rusty Cage" and "Walk The Line" by Cash and in my opinion are two of his best songs, you can listen to them on any occasion no matter what mood you are in. I have never really been interested in possibly ever playing the guitar until last week when I had started to listen to Cash a lot, but if I had to play any songs on the guitar I can guarantee that I would only learn Johnny Cash songs. As for listening to "The Wanderer" by Dion it has made its way back into my listening circle because I am a fan of the 1940s and 50s so when listening to the song it reminds me of that time period. If you like music not just one genre and you don't know who Johnny Cash is then I want you to go look up every song by him, become a now life for a day and understand the true genius you have been listening. While you're there look up "The Wanderer" take along walk think about life with a smile on your face, and keep on keeping on.

  Currently Thinking Well its hard to explain what I am thinking right now, it's hard to take into account all the thoughts that run through my head at every moment. I over think everything I do and sometimes by doing it I think of the best outcomes and the worst and next thing I know I am fearing decisions that I make. I am also currently thinking about my family and my education, I'm leaving tomorrow well I am typing this at 12:47AM so today, but I am going across the country.....and its not for a vacation. I won't get into much detail of course, but I was told one word three months ago that shook me to the core.......Cancer.

1 comment: