Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Right Quick: Space Jams and Yeezy 350 boost

Lemme get this post in right quick *ba dum tss*.......... nothing? Ya know what forget (voice crack ensues) you man!!!!! *really that had to happen right now* okay any ways lets get toooooooo it. *I'm gonna say "Yakum" once in this guaranteed*

Alright so first thing on the agenda *checks hand to see what I wrote* uhhhhhh its a little smudged but I see space.......oh....OH THE SPACE JAMS!!!!! That's what it was, alright so this past Saturday, possibly the most known shoe among the general public, the Jordan 11 space jams re-released. Now kids if you don't know your sneaker history let me enlighten you, so the year is 1996 and hence possibly the greatest basketball movie of all time is created........Space Jam. To sum it up, Michael Jordan a.k.a Air Jordan, The G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Time), and whatever other nicknames that man has teamed up with the Looney Toons gang to beat aliens. *realizes how bad that description is* anyways so this shoe was named this after the movie and has made it into the hearts of every sneaker lover out there as one of the greatest shoes ever.......Oh my opinion? okay so lemme tell you these babies is the knees of the bees man. So if you able to get them for retail pick them up ASAP you gonna be getting those head turns left and right son.   
Jordan 11 Space Jams
LOOK WITNESS THIS GREATNESS, those the shoes guys be crying over when you unwrap a gift and those pop out.*tear runs down eye as I know I'll never be able to afford the crazy prices on these shoes*


in the immortal words of Jay Z "On to next, on to the next one...." okay so from Jay Z to Kanye West *why am I talking about Kanye, the man is blonde now why Kanye......WHY!!!!!!*we got the Yeezy 350 boost in the black and white color scheme or "core white/core black" if y'all wanna get official with this stuff. *realizes I still can't afford this stuff. more tears and more tears* okay so these hype-beast shoes, wait y'all don't know what a "hype-beast" is? *Man I've changed from a nerd to i don't even to call myself anymore.......oh wait I know a gentleman, smooth Josh smooth* So a "hype-beast" is a person who is always on the hottest trends, basically a follower not a leader. Personally y'all want my opinion, these shoes are all hype and no fire, no flames, no fuego son so back on up outta here okay? Why am I talking about theses, to be honest I HAVE NO IDEA, so lemme wrap this up and hop on outta here. alright picture below of the shoe,
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 "Core white/Core black"
 I'm out and hey look let me be real for a sec. If you like something, then I love it people, but anyways till next time I'll see y'all on the flip side.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiasm about these shoes is ridiculously contagious. I hope one day you get them! I can feel you on a personal level, because I am like this with boots. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of these shoes but I've heard of the movie. I see the connection now. These shoes seem pretty cool. -Juan

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple of people I know got the Space Jams, they look delicious. The box they came in was wrapped so nice, just a beautiful shoe. And the new Yeezy?? not feeling it either. #teamultraboost

    ReplyDelete
  5. the space jams are so nice! it is super cool that you're into shoes. .I enjoyed reading this. Avannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not that into Jordan's or Yeezy's, but all the hype has me very interested in them now. I'm much more of a Van's type of girl. I don't know the price of the shoes, but I can bet its expensive! -Crystal Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I don't what all the hype is about with Yeezy's. In the end they are just shoes.

    ReplyDelete